All schools have a duty to promote the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of their students, as well as to promote fundamental British values.
Souster Youth can support the school with this in a variety of ways:
· Through lessons or workshops, on topics such as Prejudice, Refugees, Stress and Sexual Ethics.
· Through assemblies, on topics such as Remembrance Day, Advent/Christmas and Easter.
· Through running an SMSC day
· Through setting up a designated prayer space
· Through running an organised trip to a local church or local food bank
To find out more about how we can help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We’d be happy to hear from you and discuss the range of ways in which we can help.